Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Start of something great

This blog will follow my coursework through the Spokane Falls Community College Prosthetic Technician course. It will be mostly pictures with some open dialogue from me. Leave comments with any questions you may have.

Let me start off by saying this is a premier program. Here is the link.

I became interested in prosthetics about 3 years ago. I searched through the NCOPE website and found SFCC. It is an accredited technician program that offers both the orthotic and prosthetic technician certificates. After complete the program you would be eligible to take the ABC certification test. I plan on becoming a CPO. This blog will help me to show what I can do and hopefully help me find the right school to pursue my masters degree.

So here I am ready to showcase what I have been taught and what I hope to learn more about.

Melvin

Other links you might like.

ABC

NCOPE


No comments:

Post a Comment